This August Nic and I got our engagement pictures done by Steph and Ben of Taylor Clark Photography. I thought I would share some of our pictures since they turned out so well! We ended up doing our pictures at the Toronto Harbourfront because it was most convenient for us to meet them since they had a client meeting right before in Toronto.
What to Wear for you Engagement Pictures:
- Plan your outfits together so that they work well
- Make sure you have backup ideas for rain or snow etc. Don’t ruin your beautiful heels in mud.
- Have a casual and a fancier outfit
- Keep your personalities in mind. What do you like to do? How can you incorporate your interests into the pictures?
- Nic and I had wanted to do some photos in a rented canoe, since we love canoeing, but when we got to the location we realized that it would be too complicated, so we stuck with our other idea of getting the ice cream.
- Make a shot “wishlist.” If you’re on Pinterest, take advantage of that, and find pictures that you like. If your photographer is also on Pinterest, let them see that board. They can do their best to get the shots that you want, and will understand your style better.
|My engagement ring is from Peaces of Indigo, and Etsy site|
|We couldn’t get our pictures IN a canoe, but we used the bright colours behind us anyway.|
|There was an outdoor salsa concert going on, so I had to dance.|
My man is jacked. And look at those dimples. 😉